Florida Immigration Lawyers
There are many facets to Immigration law in Florida. Immigration law can be an emotional and challenging area of law. Often those with Immigration needs do not know where to turn.
The Florida Immigration attorneys on Lawyers NOW can help you with a Visa for:
- Temporary Visitors for Business or Pleasure (B-1/B-2)
- Traders & Investers (E-1/E-2)
- Academic Student (F-1)
- Representative of International Organization (G)
- Specialty Occupation (H1B)
- Registered Nurses (H1C)
- Agricultural Labor (H2A)
- Other Temporary Labor (H2B)
- Trainee (H-3)
- Representative of Foreign Media (I)
- Exchange Visitor (J)
- Fiancé of US Citizen (K)
- Intra Company Transferee (L)
- Vocational Student (M)
- Extraordinary Ability (O-1/O-2)
- Athletes & Group Entertainers (Q)
- Religious Vocation or Profession (R)
- Trade NAFTA Professionals (TN)
The Immigration lawyers at Lawyers now can help you prepare and file your citizenship application, your application for asylum or refugee status, or your petition for permanent status.
There are many reasons that you may need a qualified Immigration lawyer. If you need an immigration lawyer to advise you on any citizenship, immigrant visa or other green card issues contact Lawyers NOW immediately. Citizenship and immigration status can affect your family and your employment, so you need to hire a qualified immigration attorney.